How to unsnooze someone on Facebook? Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites on the internet. Today many of us use Facebook to meet new friends, share thoughts, and engage in meaningful conversations. And it’s easy to become part of this virtual community.
However, as we complete our profile pages and send friend requests/rejections, some people, pages, or group posts we don’t plan to engage with and wish to remain distant from. The snooze feature is very useful on Facebook, which prevents you from getting notifications of updates from News feeds, pages, and group posts. You might have snoozed someone, a page, or a group. Here’s how to unsnooze someone on Facebook.
How To Unsnooze Someone on Facebook
There are two different ways to unsnooze someone on facebook; through your facebook feed preference or visiting each profile pages. here’s how.
You can unsnooze through your facebook feed preferences settings, on mobile and PC.
- Open Facebook
- Open Your News feed settings; you can find it at the top right of your phone screen.
- Tap Manage your feed
- Tap Snooze to manage your snooze settings, and
- Tap End snooze to unsnooze; you will find the button right in front of the page, group, or person you snoozed.
- Open Facebook and log in.
- Tap the More button at the top right of your desktop screen
- Settings & Privacy
- News feed preferences
- Tap Snooze, then
- End Snooze; for whoever you want to unsnooze
You can also Unsnooze on Facebook by going to each user profile, page, or group one to unsnooze them one by one; this could be stressful and easy if you have just one profile snoozed on your news feed, so here’s how to unsnooze someone on Facebook through their profile page.
- Open Facebook and go to the profile of the person or page you want to unsnooze
- Tap on More Options; you can find the three dots below the person’s profile or page.
- Tap snoozed
- End Snoozed
This method comes in handy when you have just one profile snoozed from your news feed, but when you have more profile snoozed from your news feed, you can try the first method above.